The California State University, East Bay Six Sigma Certificate Program offers
professionals the choice of two nationally recognized Six Sigma training
Cal State East Bay's Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program
encompasses all aspects of running a Six Sigma green belt business, including
management, service delivery, design, production, and customer satisfaction.
It will appeal to anyone wanting to learn the fundamental skills necessary
to contribute to a Six Sigma team as a Green Belt. Six Sigma Champions
will find it valuable as well.
Cal State East Bay's Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Program
encompasses the Green Belt curriculum and much more. It is an excellent
option for those who seek to lead Six Sigma teams using the DMAIC methodology
and advanced statistical tools.
Offered in partnership with Gatlin Education Services, both programs
are offered online, making them convenient for professionals anywhere
in the world, not just those who live or work in the San Francisco East
- To give graduates an understanding of the key attributes of a successful
Six Sigma program and the role of a Green Belt in the Six Sigma organization.
- To provide graduates an understanding of project selection criteria.
- To give graduates a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the
DMAIC problem solving methodology.
- To equip graduates to use basic Six Sigma tools for Six Sigma project
definition and process baseline.
- To provide graduates an understanding of the improvement methodologies
used by project teams.
- To give graduates the skill and confidence to actively participate
in a Six Sigma team.
- (Black Belt) To prepare graduates to take on the responsibility
of leading a Six Sigma project team, using the DMAIC problem solving
methodology, and team building skills.
- (Black Belt) To give graduates the ability to contribute to the
definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals
to meet those criteria.
- (Black Belt) To equip graduates with the ability to apply and interpret
basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition,
process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
Who Should Attend
- (Green Belt) Individuals wanting to learn the fundamental skills
necessary to contribute to a Six Sigma team as a Green Belt.
- (Green Belt) Six Sigma Champions.
- (Black Belt) Individuals who seek to lead Six Sigma teams using
the DMAIC methodology and advanced statistical tools.
|Type of degree conferred:
|Number of courses:
||1 course for each program
|Tuition costs (estimated):
||$1,925 - $2,725
(Tuition fees are subject to change at any time)