Registration & Enrollment

Registration Forms


Registration and Enrollment Forms

Please use the forms below to register, enroll in, or drop Cal State East Bay Continuing Education courses, or to apply for one of the certificate programs.

Please Note: These forms cannot be used for Open University courses, regular University courses, or by international students.


Course Registration/Enrollment Form

Complete and submit this form to register/enroll in courses that are no longer available for online registration. We will contact you after your registration form has been processed. Payment will be due at that time and must be received in full for enrollment to be valid. New students will receive a NetID activation email in 24-48 hours. A NetID is needed to make your online payment. Failure to pay fees within 48 hours of enrollment will result in being dropped from courses.


Note: This form is only for use with Continuing Education courses. If you cannot continue enrollment in a course for which you have enrolled for a particular term, you must officially drop the course online and request a refund or use the form above. Withdrawal from a course requires an official, signed statement, either on this form or in a separate letter. Refund amounts are based upon the date a withdrawal statement is submitted to our offices. Please read our withdrawal/refund policy for more information. If you need assistance with the withdrawal/drop process, please email:  

Graduate Study Completion Form

If you have completed all the units required for your master's degree, but are still working on your thesis, project, or studying for a comprehensive exam, you can have continued access to University facilities (i.e. valid student ID card, library book/database access, campus computer labs, science laboratory access, eligibility to purchase a parking permit, and access to other benefits) by registering for 890 Graduate Study Completion with this form. This is a 1-unit course with a fee of $134 (fee subject to change). Please note, the form and payment of fees are due before submitting to Continuing Education for processing. This form has to be completed each term.

Certificate Programs

Petition for Certificate of Completion

To obtain your official certificate, you must complete all requirements of your program and then complete and submit this form. Upon verification of requirement completion, your certificate will be emailed to you.

You can submit all forms to:

California State University, East Bay
Continuing Education
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, SF 102
Hayward, CA 94542

Real-World Choices

Our broad array of programs, certificates, and courses reflect the real world, and will give you the skills to build your career path.

Explore Programs and Courses

Talk to Us

Ready to get started? Have questions about programs, costs, or outcomes? Not sure about the next step?

Get in Touch

Stay Connected

Follow us on social media to stay connected and up-to-date with CSUEB Continuing Education!

Follow Us