Registration is now open. The latest information on COVID-19 is available here.

Obtaining Your Academic Transcripts

Official transcripts of your University and Continuing Education record may be requested by mail, in person, or online. The fee for an official transcript is $8.00 each. 

For questions, please contact the Transcripts Desk at (510) 885-3814 or visit the University’s Transcripts web page.

Online Orders

There are two ways to order official transcripts online: through a third party service (Credentials, Inc.), or by logging onto MyCSUEB using your NetID.

To order transcripts, or check the status of your order through Credentials, Inc., log in using your SSN. Orders placed directly with Credentials, Inc. requires an electronic signature or a written authorization signature sent by fax or mail. A NetID is not required to place this order.

If you know your NetID, you may order a transcript without the written signature authorization by logging into MyCSUEB and select “Order a Transcript”. This will take you directly to Credentials, Inc.

In Person or by Mail

Bring a completed Transcript Request Form to the Cashier's Office in the Student Services and Administration Building (SA) on the Hayward Campus, or to the Academic Service Center in the Academic Services Building on the Concord Campus. Or mail your request to:

Cal State University East Bay
Cashier's Office
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd,
Hayward CA 94542

Obtaining Unofficial Transcripts

You may view and print an unofficial transcript online at anytime by logging into MyCSUEB using your NetID. Select “View Unofficial Transcript”.

Real-World Choices

Our broad array of programs, certificates, and courses reflect the real world, and will give you the skills to build your career path.

Explore Programs and Courses

Talk to Us

Ready to get started? Have questions about programs, costs, or outcomes? Not sure about the next step?

Get in Touch

Stay Informed

Browse our latest course schedule for the most up-to-date information.

View Course Schedule